Date(s) - Friday, March 20th, 2015 - Sunday, March 22nd, 2015
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
CEASE Therapy Certification Course
With Kim Kalina, CCH, RSHom (NA)
Dates: March 20 – 22, 2015
Location: 500 Eighth Avenue, 9th Floor, NY, NY 10018
About CEASE Hundreds of homeopaths have now successfully qualified as certified CEASE practitioners…will you be next? This CEASE Certification Course for the Homeopathic Treatment of Autism Spectrum and Other Similar Chronic Diseases is an intensive 3-day event for practitioners experienced with homeopathy for chronic care. For more info about the origins of CEASE visit the CEASE website at www.cease-therapy.com. “CEASE is being used for far more than just autism spectrum these days – many modern chronic diseases that have obstacles to cure at their root respond beautifully with CEASE where classical homeopathy was unable to fully accomplish healing. CEASE is an excellent tool in any homeopath’s toolkit for managing classic homeopathic aggravations and healing the ills that arise from the toxic influences of our modern world.” – Kim Kalina, CEASE Instructor About Kim Kalina Kim is a highly experienced certified homeopath, certified CEASE practitioner and homeopathic teacher. She trained directly with Tinus Smits in 2005 and worked closely with him on developing CEASE Therapy and teaching Inspiring Homeopathy until his death in April 2010, at which time she agreed to continue spreading this important work around the world for him. Kim has been a Core Faculty member and Administrator of the US-based Teleosis homeopathic school and clinic for over 15 years, is part of the Core Faculty for the CEASE Organization in the Netherlands, and brings extensive experience in both teaching and clinical case management to the CEASE community. “I cannot recommend Kim’s teaching style and abundant knowledge highly enough. You will get so much out of this course that your practice will be massively enhanced.” – Carol Fieldhouse, Registered Homeopath, Advanced CEASE practitioner, UK The course will cover:
- how to individualize, evaluate the need for and accurately apply each of the core components of CEASE – Isotherapy Remedies, Orthomolecular Supplements and the ‘Saturday’ Remedies
- how to recognize which cases are best suited to CEASE vs Classical Homeopathy
- the additional case-taking skills, questions and information needed in a CEASE case
- the key ‘Saturday’ constitutional remedies, potencies and posology indicated in autism cases, as well as other frequently indicated remedies in general CEASE cases – including specific Inspiring Homeopathy, Matridonal and Endocrine Sarcode remedies.
- the key Orthomolecular supports needed to support cellular detoxification in various types of CEASE cases, including supplements, vitamins, baths, etc.
- how to apply and adjust the Isotherapy components of CEASE, including resources for info about drugs, vaccines etc. and extensive country-specific vaccine charts Kim has personally developed to enable practitioners to quickly identify which vaccines may be indicated based on unique characteristic symptoms of each
- how to manage CEASE cases – this is perhaps the single most important aspect of the training, and Kim uses several of her own cases (not just autism cases), as well as FAQ’s from clients and practitioners, to take participants through many follow-ups, crises, etc. so that practitioners can learn how to handle the many case management issues that can arise and how to correctly interpret and manage each one; this is essential to safe and effective practice, and is not only essential to CEASE, but to the successful management of common classical homeopathic aggravations as well
- how to manage Herxheimer reactions – don’t know what these are? This is essential info if you want to use CEASE safely and appropriately and better manage healing crises and aggravations in your classical homeopathy clients!
- how to integrate other supports and therapies that are very beneficial in CEASE cases, particularly in the management of these complex cases – specific cell salts, bowel nosodes, flower essences and additional therapies to consider that can help the healing process to unfold much more gently and easily
Do not delay in registering as space is limited to 40 participants Kim packs a massive amount of information into her courses so it is fantastic value for money and will make a big difference to your entire homeopathic practice. Details: Eligibility/requirements for attendance & certification:
- Registrants must be qualified practicing homeopaths, naturopaths or similar wholistic healthcare professionals who use homeopathy as their primary modality and are experienced in chronic case management.
- Registrants must attend the entire course, pass the brief online exam and actively participate in all casework and discussions in order to become certified in CEASE Therapy.
Course Hours: Friday & Saturday 9am until 5:30pm; Sunday 9am until 3pm.
Course Fee: $475.
Registration: Register online and pay via credit card or check made out to CHE UK LLC.
Your course fee covers:
- the certification course, including all handouts
- course reference materials in electronic format via Google Drive
- water, tea, and snacks at break times
- a listing on Kim’s CEASE practitioner webpage
- invitation to the private CEASE Therapists Facebook group (in English), where certified practitioners from all over the world support each other with resources, help with cases, etc., and
- an official course certificate issued by the CEASE organization in the Netherlands upon successfully passing the brief online exam
The CEASE Organization in the Netherlands provides (for an additional 50 euro registration fee, payable after certification directly to the CEASE Organization):
- Your name and details listed on the official CEASE web site (cease-therapy.com), a resource for potential clients, including a map search feature for clients to find you.
- Access to the Intranet Forum to share information with other qualified CEASE practitioners, receive continual updates on CEASE therapy as new developments arise and receive support from colleagues and experienced practitioners with difficult cases.
The code to register with the CEASE Organization will be provided after successfully passing the online exam.
Not included in the course fees are:
- Smits’ Autism Beyond Despair book
- Meals; you can bring your lunch with you, or visit one of the many nearby food and drink establishments
Low Cost NYC Accommodations – please contact them directly to book your room:
Menno House: http://www.mennohouse.org/
The Leo House: http://www.leohousenyc.com/
The Pennington Friends House: http://www.penington.org/
Any questions, please contact CHE NYC at 212.967.4519 or firstname.lastname@example.org.